Lesson 2: Investigating Nonrenewable and Renewable Energy
This unit contains many activities involving accessing online resources about energy, which may pose some accessibility issues for those who are blind, have low vision or are dyslexic. Have students work with partners or in small groups so that each student can contribute according to his or her strengths. For information on suggested accommodations, select an activity below.
- Warm Up and Sharing Circle
- Introduction: Energy Transformation Sheet
- Investigation 2: Power Point Lesson
- Investigation 2: Energy Investigation handout, Sharing with Partners and Whole Class Review
- Calculate Energy Generation and Consumption
- Energy Production and Consumption Worksheet
- Math Lesson: Unit Conversion
You may also select a disability type to see the suggested accommodations across all the activities.