Key Electronic Resources
- Visit the project website at http://www.uw.edu/doit/Stem/ to locate comprehensive AccessSTEM resources regarding AccessSTEM and, more generally, about promoting the success of individuals with disabilities in STEM.
- Find answers to common questions, case studies, and promising practices on the AccessSTEM Knowledge Base at http://www.uw.edu/doit/Stem/kb.html.
- Learn more about the AccessSTEM Team and how to join at http://www.uw.edu/doit/Stem/team_app.html.
- Learn about communities of practice that are open to STEM K-12 and postsecondary educators and administrators (STEMed CoP), NSF project and alliance administrators (Broadening Participation CoP), and disability services professionals and educators (Disability Services CoP), at http://www.uw.edu/doit/Stem/cop.html. To join, send an email to email@example.com.
- Subscribe to the doitsem discussion list to discuss issues pertaining to individuals with disabilities and their pursuit of science, engineering, mathematics (SEM), and other high-tech academic programs and careers at http://mailman.u.washington.edu/mailman/listinfo/doitsem/.
- Contact staff, request publications, ask questions about the programs, join the AccessSTEM Team, or become a Mentor, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.