Organizations/resources in the United Kingdom that, like DO-IT, promote the college and career success of people with disabilities, using technology as an empowering tool include those listed below.
- Claro Learning - a company that provides a range of specialist services to support people with disabilities in education and work environments.
- EmpTech - information resources on AT for work and study.
- TechDis - a collection of accessibility and usability resources, including the unique "Staff Packs"
- Action on Access - activities and resources that promote the success of students with disabilities in higher education in England and Northern Ireland.
- Making Your Teaching Inclusive - from the Open University.
- SCIPS (Strategies for Creating Inclusive Programmes of Study) for teachers and trainers.
- Scottish Disability Team - specialized training and online resources promoting the success of students with disabilities across higher education in Scotland.
- Skill: National Bureau for Students with Disabilities - a national charity promoting opportunities for young people and adults with disabilities in post-16 education, training and employment across the UK.