DO-IT maintains a collection of links to useful resources in the following areas:
- Disability-Related Resources on the Internet - a comprehensive collection of online resources.
- Off-site links - including information from other universities, government resources, and companies.
- Accessible Webpage Design - resources on universal design of Webpages.
- Colleges, universities, and financial aid - resources about postsecondary education and financial aid.
- Science education - interesting and useful resources related to science.
- Legal issues - legal information related to disabilities.
- Hardware and software companies - links to adaptive technology manufacturers and distributors.
- Lynx Users Guide - text-based web browser by Academic Computing Services, University of Kansas .