Legal Information on Disability Issues
The following links provide information on legal issues related to disability.
Overview of Disability Rights Laws
Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Mental and Physical Disability Law.
- Reasonable Accommodations for People with Psychiatric Disabilities.
Section 504 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Section 504 Compliance Guide.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Section 504 and the Education of Children with Disabilities.
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
- ADA Compliance Guide.
- ADA Library.
- ADA Technical Assistance Program.
- Guidance on the 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design.
- ADA Accessibility Guidelines for Buildings and Facilities.