Disabled Student Services Contacts

One of the key components in making a smooth transition to life on a college campus is linking up with the disabled student services office. The disabled student services office assists students with disabilities in accessing and utilizing accommodations in classes and on campus. When considering a college you should contact the disabled student services contact for that college and talk to them about the services they have to offer. Here are some examples of questions you may wish to ask:

In an effort to assist you in locating the disabled student services office on each postsecondary campus in Washington State, the Washington Association on Postsecondary Education and Disability (WAPED) maintains a list of links to disabled student services offices at institutions of postsecondary education in Washington State. If an office does not have a Web page, a link to the website of the institution is provided.