The DO-IT Campers program serves to teach children and youth with disabilities how to use computers, send electronic mail, and locate resources on the World Wide Web; prepare for success in college and employment; and network with other students and adult mentors with disabilities. DO-IT Camper activities are incorporated into existing summer camp activities and are tailored to individual camp needs and styles.
- Camp Courage - a college/career preview and technology program at Camp Courage, MN.
- Beyond Summer: Conducting Internet Activities at Camp - guidance for adding Internet activities to a summer camp program for children and youth.
- DO-IT Summer Camp Pages - information and links for DO-IT Camp partners.
- Program Development Materials for camp administrators who wish to add Internet activities to their program offerings; includes five video presentations.
- DO-IT Publications, Videos, and Training Materials are useful resources for summer camp and can be freely duplicated.
- DO-IT Funding and Partners make DO-IT possible.