DO-IT News * July 1997
Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking and Technology
Volume 5, Number 3
In This Issue:
- Director's Digressions
- Cloning: Do It or Don't Do It?
- Congratulations Graduates!
- DO-IT Does the President's Summit
- DO-IT Does the UW Computer Fair
- Who Goes to Summer Camp? DO-IT Does!
- DO-IT and Barbie in the News
- Well, We Did It!
- Off the 'Net
- DO-IT Mentor Profile
- DO-IT Ambassador Profile
- DO-IT Scholar Profile
- DO-IT Pal Profile
- DO-IT Dictionary
- Technology Tips: chmod overview
- LD Resources on the Internet
- Apple Helps Connect Children
- Calendar of Events
More About DO-IT
DO-IT NEWS is published at the University of Washington with input from the staff, Scholars, Ambassadors, and Mentors of DO-IT. The College of Engineering and Computing & Communications coordinate the program. DO-IT is primarily funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation.
- Publisher: Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
- Editor: Darin Stageburg, M.Ed., CRC
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 9550003. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.