DO-IT News * January 1997
Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking and Technology
Volume 5, Number 1
In This Issue:
- Director's Digressions
- Summer Study '96: What Did the Phase I Scholars Do?
- Summer Study '96: What Did the Phase II Scholars Do?
- High School Graduates - We DID-IT
- DO-IT Did It in D.C.
- Summer Camps '96: What Did DO-IT Campers Do?
- DO-IT Seeking 1997 Scholars
- DO-IT Pals
- Scholar Profile
- Mentor Profile
- Do You Spend Too Much Time on the Net?
- DO-IT: Making Campus Computing Facilities Accessible to People with Disabilities
- Technology Tips: Csh, Tcsh
- Calendar of Events
- DO-IT Staff Mentor Profiles
More About DO-IT
DO-IT NEWS is published at the University of Washington with input from the staff, Scholars, Ambassadors, and Mentors of DO-IT. The College of Engineering and Computing & Communications coordinate the program. DO-IT is primarily funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation.
- Publisher: Sheryl Burgstahler
- Editor: Darin Stageburg
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 9550003. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.