DO-IT News * December 1997
Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking and Technology
Volume 5, Number 4
In This Issue:
- Director's Digressions
- DO-IT Needs You!
- President Clinton Honors DO-IT Mentors
- DO-IT 2-4: A New Initiative
- Summer Study '97: What Did the Phase I Scholars Do?
- Danny DelCambre - If I Can, You Can
- Summer Study '97: What Did the Phase II Scholars Do?
- Summer Study '97: What Did DO-IT Campers Do?
- Life After High School
- DO-IT Mentor Profile
- DO-IT Ambassador Profile
- DO-IT Scholar Profile
- DO-IT Pal Profile
- Technology Tips
- My Yahoo!
- Wow, What an Academically-Relevant Work experience!
- DO-IT Library Project Wrap-Up
- What is "Universal Design"?
- Calendar of Events
- Off the 'Net
More About DO-IT
DO-IT NEWS is published at the University of Washington with input from the staff, Pals, Scholars, Ambassadors, and Mentors of DO-IT. DO-IT is primarily funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation. To request more information.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 9550003. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.