DO-IT News * April 1999
Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking and Technology
Volume 7, Number 1
In This Issue:
- Director's Digressions
- You Can DO-IT, Too!
- President Clinton Honors Mentoring Award Winners
- Just DO-IT, Spokane!
- DO-IT Will Share "Lessons Learned"
- DO-IT's Open Captions Well Received by Pac Rim Visitors
- DO-IT 2-4
- DO-IT '98
- Summer Study '98: What Did the Phase I Scholars Do?
- DO-IT Campers Learn to Surf
- DO-IT Profiles
- Tech Tips: Netiquette
- Want a Job After Graduation? Get Some Experience Now!
- The Thread: Speak Up...Just DO-IT!
- The Winning Equation: Access + Attitude = Success
- DO-IT Videotapes and Publications
- As The Web Turns
- The Browser: Calendar of Events
More About DO-IT
DO-IT NEWS is published at the University of Washington with input from the staff, Pals, Scholars, Ambassadors, and Mentors of DO-IT. DO-IT is primarily funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation. To request more information.