Conference Room Knowledge Base Search Results
The following 10 Conference Room Knowledge Base articles match your search criteria:
- As a library employee, am I required to find research material for a patron who is disabled?
- How can a student with low vision read regular-print books in the library?
- How can I communicate with colleagues regarding making our library accessible to patrons with disabilities?
- How can library databases be made more accessible?
- How can printed resources in libraries be made accessible?
- How do I respond to a library patron who asks for Braille copies of reference materials?
- Is it legal to copy material that is copyrighted in order to make the print accessible to low-vision or blind patrons?
- What are issues related to the accessibility of a library facility?
- What are some considerations regarding library staff who may work with visitors with disabilities?
- What considerations should be made to ensure that electronic and information resources in a library are accessible?