Career Preparation Resources for Postsecondary Educators
The following resources are useful to college educators as they help students with disabilities succeed in careers:
- Access to the Future: Preparing Students with Disabilities for Careers - tips on including students with disabilities in college cooperative education and career services programs.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Career Services - designing an accessible career services center.
- Individuals with Disabilities in Specific Career Fields - opportunities in challenging fields.
- Technology and Universal Design - how to assure that computers, Web sites and other resources are accessible to employees and customers who have disabilities.
- Career Preparation - guidelines for students as they prepare for careers.
- Resources for Employers - information that can help employers work with college students who have disabilities.
- AccessCAREERS Projects - programs that increase the success of people with disabilities in careers.
- Disability-Related Resources on the Internet - search for resources of interest to you.