Promising Practices in Student Services
The following titles link to promising practices in student service organizations.
- AccessLibraries: A Promising Practice for Promoting the Accessibility of Libraries
- DASA and Campus Accessibility: A Promising Practice of a Student Organization
- DO-IT Admin: A Promising Practice in Making Student Services Accessible to Students with Disabilities
- The University of Washington: A Promising Practice in User Group Support for Web Accessibility
- Balancing Student Needs: A Case Study on Accessibility of Registration Systems
- Electronic Course Reserves: A Case Study on Universal Access to Electronic Information in Academic Libraries
- On the Shelves: A Case Study on Library Access
- The Equestrian Team: A Case Study on Access to Student Organizations
For more promising practices as well as Q&As and case studies search the Knowledge Base by selecting the "Search Knowledge Base" link at the left of this page.