DO-IT Free Publications
DO-IT offers the following free publications in camera-ready (PDF) format and accessible HTML format. Identical and similar content is included in multiple products when it is appropriate for more than one audience. Permission is granted to reproduce DO-IT materials for noncommercial, educational purposes as long as credit is given to the source.
- Programs and Resources - DO-IT projects that serve to improve postsecondary education and career outcomes for people with disabilities, reaching students, precollege teachers and administrators, postsecondary faculty and administrators, and employers; general resources for other projects.
- Information Technology - assistive technology that provides access to computers and implementation of universal design principles to make technology accessible to everyone.
- Academics - how students with disabilities can prepare for and succeed in college and educators, mentors, administrators and families can help them do it.
- Careers - helping people with disabilities prepare for careers, educators and parents help them, and employers accept and accommodate employees with disabilities.
- Parents - resources for parents of young people with disabilities.
Printed copies of DO-IT publications can be obtained by using the Publications Order Form.