DO-IT Publications: Programs and Resources
- An Accommodation Model - steps to take to accommodate a student with a disability, including a Student Abilities Profile form.
- Disability-Related Resources on the Internet - a huge collection of websites and discussion groups.
- DO-IT Electronic Resources - publications, tutorials, case studies, FAQs, promising practices, and video presentations.
- DO-IT NEWS - newsletter.
- DO-IT Programs and Resources - an overview.
- DO-IT Videos, Books, and Training Materials - order form for videos, dvds, and training materials.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Conference Exhibits and Presentations - how to present content that is accessible to all participants.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Physical Spaces - how to make campus facilities and physical spaces accessible to everyone.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Your Project - how to make your project accessible to everyone.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Professional Organizations - making your professional organization accessible to all potential members.
- Glossary of Disability-Related Terms - helpful terms to know.
- Progress of DO-IT Participants Toward College and Careers: - preliminary results of the AccessSTEM/DO-IT Longitudinal Transition Study.
- Replication and Adaptation of DO-IT Practices - how to replicate and adopt DO-IT practices in your own organization.
- Universal Design: Principles, Process, and Applications - describes universal design principles.
- UWIT Accessible Technology Services - Accessible technology services provided by the University of Washington Information Technology department.