DO-IT Publications: Programs and Resources
- AccessComputing Team Application.
- AccessSTEM: An Alliance to Promote the Participation of People with Disabilities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Fields.
- AccessSTEM Team Application.
- Alliances to Promote the Participation of Students with Disabilities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- DO-IT Programs and Resources - an overview.
- DO-IT Electronic Resources - publications, tutorials, case studies, FAQs, promising practices, and video presentations.
- DO-IT Free Printed Publications - order form for publications.
- DO-IT Mentors: Helping Young People Prepare for Their Future - guidelines for DO-IT Mentors.
- DO-IT NEWS - newsletter.
- DO-IT Pals - an electronic community of students with disabilities.
- DO-IT Pals Application - how to become a DO-IT Pal.
- DO-IT Scholars - high schoolers pursuing challenging academic programs and careers.
- DO-IT Snapshots - pictures and bios of DO-IT participants.
- DO-IT Show and Tell - a program for first-graders in Seattle and Spokane.
- DO-IT Videos, Books, and Training Materials - order form for videos, dvds, and training materials.
- Guidelines for DO-IT Scholars and Ambassadors - expectations of participants.
- Guidelines for DO-IT Summer Study Volunteers & Instructors - expectations of helpers.
- How You Can Engage with DO-IT - learn about opportunities available at DO-IT for students with disabilities and adults who work with students with disabilities.
- DO-IT Mentor Application - how to become a DO-IT Mentor.