DO-IT Publications: Careers
- AccessCAREERS Projects: Increasing Career Success for People with Disabilities - information about the AccessCareers project, what it offers students with disabilities, employers, educators, and parents.
- Preparing for a Career: An Online Tutorial - tips for success and resources as students with disabilities
- Increasing the Representation of People with Disabilities in Science, reprint of article by Sheryl Burgstahler published in Information Technology & Disability, 1994.
- Learn and Earn: Supporting Teens - Tips for educators and parents in supporting teens with disabilities as they transition to the work world.
- Learn and Earn: Tips for Teens - information on different types of work-based learning and developing a team for success.
- Access to the Future: Preparing College Students With Disabilities for Careers - information for employers, faculty, and disability service offices on helping students with disabilities as they transition from college to a career.
- Design Careers and Students with Disabilities - design fields and how to be successful in design postsecondary studies.
- It's Your Career: Work-based Learning Opportunities for Students with Disabilities - tips for preparing for career success as well as information on work-based learning, developing a transition team, and other useful career resources.
- Finding Gold: Hiring the Best and Brightest - resources for employers on attracting applicants with disabilities and determining appropriate accommodations.