About DO-IT Admin
DO-IT Admin is a project supported by the U.S. Department of Education and managed by the DO-IT program at the University of Washington. Its goal is to improve the knowledge of postsecondary student service providers and administrators in order to better prepare them to fully include students with disabilities in academic programs and student services on their campuses.
This area includes the following primary sections:
- Project Description - a description of the DO-IT Admin project.
- Project Director - Sheryl Burgstahler, Ph.D.
- Contact Information - how to contact DO-IT Admin staff.
- Team Members and Partners - a list of the DO-IT Admin team member schools and their partner institutions who participate in the development and dissemination of DO-IT Admin materials.
- Demonstration Projects - information about projects funded by the U.S. Department of Education Office of Postsecondary Education to help faculty and administrators include students with disabilities in academic programs.