This workshop is designed for international students who have limited experience with service-learning or volunteering in the US.
- What is service-learning?
- Creating a personal definition of service
- How to register for service-learning
- Tips for choosing a service-learning site
- Advice on communicating with your service-learning supervisor and workplace professionalism
- Transportation: how to get to your service site
How do I attend?
This workshop will be held in MGH 171. No RSVP is necessary; please arrive 5 minutes early, and check in at the front desk.
- The Autumn Quarter workshop will be held on Monday, September 29 from 3:30 – 5:00 PM