The Carlson Leadership & Public Service Center develops service-learning, community-based participatory research, and leadership opportunities for UW students that sustain reciprocal partnerships, deepen learning, advance civic engagement, and contribute to our greater community.
News, Announcements, and Upcoming Events
- Browse and Register for Service-Learning Positions
- View Service-Learning Courses offered during Spring Quarter
- The Carlson Center is hiring an Educational Equity Americorps member!
- Save the Date for the 2014 Spring Celebration of Service and Leadership on May 20th! We are now accepting applications for the Gallery of Student Projects – apply online today!
- View our annual 2012-2013 Service-Learning Student Evaluation Report.