The Carlson Leadership & Public Service Center develops service-learning, community-based participatory research, and leadership opportunities for UW students that sustain reciprocal partnerships, deepen learning, advance civic engagement, and contribute to our greater community.
News, Announcements, and Upcoming Events
- Incorporate service into your academics by taking GEN ST 344 & GEN ST 348 this winter!
- Check-out Winter 2015 Service-Learning Courses
- Use our Public Service Opportunities Bulletin to find volunteer and internship opportunities
- Learn how you can turn an internship into academic credit.
- Make sure to capture your experiences with #HUSKIESSERVE
- View our 2013-2014 Service-Learning Student Evaluation Report