The Carlson Leadership & Public Service Center develops service-learning, community-based participatory research, and leadership opportunities for UW students that sustain reciprocal partnerships, deepen learning, advance civic engagement, and contribute to our greater community.
News, Announcements, and Upcoming Events
- Browse and Register for Service-Learning Positions
- Check out volunteer and internship opportunities on our Opportunity Bulletin.
- Learn how you can turn an internship into academic credit.
- Serving hard this summer? Hashtag it! #HUSKIESSERVE
- View our annual 2013-2014 Service-Learning Student Evaluation Report