If you thirst for continued learning, hunger for new discoveries and love the thrill of travel, you'll find all this and more with UW Alumni Tours. Browse through the list of upcoming tours to get started.
You can also take a look at our 2015 Tours Catalog (PDF) for more information on our exciting programs.
- Journey through VietnamJanuary 19 - February 3, 2015
Highlights: Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang, Can Tho, Ho Chi Minh
- Eastern & Oriental Express… Bangkok to Bali
January 26 - February 7, 2015
Highlights: Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Eastern & Oriental Express, Singapore, Bali
- Sri LankaFebruary 18 - March 4, 2015
Highlights: Negombo, Habarana, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Yala, Galle, Colombo
- Insider’s JapanApril 15 - April 27, 2015
Highlights: Tokyo, Mt. Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, Suwa, Takayama, Shirakawago, Kanazawa, Kyoto
- China, Tibet and the Yangtze RiverApril 22 - May 10, 2015
Highlights: Beijing, Great Wall, Xian, Lhasa, Chongqing, Dazu, Yangtze cruising, Shanghai
- Jewels of the Aegean - Historic Holy Lands… aboard Oceania's Riviera
September 16 - September 27, 2015
Highlights: Patmos, Crete, Haifa, Jerusalem, Limassol, Rhodes, Ephesus, Istanbul
- Mystical India… featuring the Pushkar Camel Fair
November 18 - December 7, 2015
Highlights: Delhi, Jaipur, Sanganer, Ranthambore, Kalakho, Agra, Khajuraho, Varanasi
*Please note that all tour dates are tentative and subject to change. For advance information and itineraries on any of these tours, please contact our alumni tours office at 206-685-9276 or 1-800-289-2586 or use the online form. A final and complete tour brochure for each trip will be available approximately eight months before the trip departs. Keep checking our Web site for more information on all tours.