Activity Level: Active
Tour highlights include:
- Tour the highlights of Delhi, which includes a rickshaw ride through the vibrant Chandni Chowk marketplace.
- In Pushkar, spend time experiencing the sights, sounds and smells of the annual camel festival.
- Visit the home of a multi-generational Rajasthani family and enjoy a meal with them while learning about their culture.
- Feel the excitement of a game drive in Ranthambore Tiger Preserve, former private hunting grounds of the Maharajahs.
- Experience a camel safari while on your way to meet the local Meena tribespeople.
- Take in the stunning Taj Mahal and explore the Agra Fortóboth are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Relax on an early morning cruise on the Ganges, the most sacred river of India.
$3,895 land only or $5,253 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $958 in airline taxes and fees).
Single Supplement: Approximately $1,595.
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!