University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Join UW professor Daniel Chirot on this small group tour of Paris and surrounding cities.
Tour highlights include:
- Take a walking tour of beautiful Le Marais, home to trendy boutiques and restaurants.
- Learn about the beautiful Garnier Opera House with a lecture and behind-the-scenes tour.
- Cruise the Seine and the Canal Saint-Martin, featuring stunning views of the Tuileries Garden and Notre Dame de Paris.
- Travel via train to Dijon and spend the day with an expert guide exploring this charming town.
- Enjoy lectures and tours of Paris’ most iconic highlights, including the Musee d’Orsay, Louvre and “Hemingway’s Paris.”
- Tour the iconic Chateau de Versailles, a UNESCO World Heritage site..
- Visit Rouen and learn about the 14th century astronomical clock, Gros Horloge.
- During your day in Reims explore the Notre-Dame de Reims, a UNESCO World Heritage site; the day’s tour concludes with a champagne tasting.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!