University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Additional tours are being offered on the following dates:
February 18 - March 4, 2015
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoy game drives in Arusha, Serengeti and Saadani National Parks.
- Visit a Maasai village and learn about their pastoral life.
- Explore the Ngorongoro Crater, home to Africa’s “Big Five.”
- Tour a spice plantation in Zanzibar.
- Stay on the shores of the Wami River and choose from various activities such as bird watching, river excursions or sailing on a traditional dhow.
$5,195 land only or $6,943 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $548 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $1,395
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!