University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Special UW pricing extended through October 31!
Tour highlights include:
- For seven nights, make Sarlat-la-Canéda your home-away-from-home.
- Visit the beautiful commune, Rocamadour, including its Sanctuary of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- View some of the earliest fossils of Cro-Magnon in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac.
- Explore what many consider the “finest gardens in all of France,” the Jardins d’Eyrignac.
- Walk down St-Amand-de-Coly’s cobblestone streets, all leading to the 13th century Abbey Church.
- Following a tour of the fortified village of Beynac-et-Caz, take a private cruise on the Dordogne River aboard a traditional gabare.
Land Only, $3,495 per person.
Single Supplement: $700
Operator: Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!