University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Spend eight nights aboard the five-star M.S. Le Boréal and explore ports at Scotland’s Hebridean Islands, Northern Ireland and France.
- Enjoy educational lectures by David Eisenhower II, grandson of General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Visit the Iona Abbey, Scotland’s “cradle of Christianity.”
- Take an excursion to see Duart Castle, on the Isle of Mull.
- Enjoy the highlights of Dublin, including the Book of Kells—an illuminated manuscript created by Celtic monks in the ninth century.
- Tour Wales’ imposing Caernarfon Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Take a full-day excursion to the historical D-Day Landing Beaches.
Optional Post-Tour Extension: Paris 3 days/2 nights
Cabins start at approximately $5,695 per person.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Thomas P. Gohagan & Co.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!