University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Treasures of Southern Africa
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by November 25 and save $500 per couple!
Tour highlights include:
- In Cape Town, tour the Robben Island Prison, where Nelson Mandela was incarcerated—now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Take a scenic drive along the Cape Peninsula, then visit Cape Point Nature Reserve.
- Enjoy two nights on the deluxe Rovos Rail, traveling from Cape Town to Pretoria.
- Spend three nights at the luxury Thornybush Game Lodge and enjoy game drives.
- Explore cosmopolitan Johannesburg, including a tour of Soweto.
- Visit Victoria Falls, a UNESCO World Heritage site, considered the world’s largest waterfall.
Land Only: Pullman Suite, $6,995 per person; Deluxe Suite, $7,795 per person
Single Supplement: Pullman Suite, $2,445; State Cabin, $3,740
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!