Isles & Empires of the Adriatic
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoy eight nights on Oceania's Riviera.
- Explore Rome, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- In Sorrento, tour the island of Capri, or take a tour of the ancient city of Pompeii.
- Drop anchor in Taormina, a small town on the east cost of Sicily.
- Spend a day in the coastal town of Kotor, in glamorous Montenegro.
- Tour the sites in Zadar, Croatia, or lounge on a beach while taking in the beautiful clear waters.
- Visit the Venetian-era old city in Koper, Slovenia.
Special Note: Enjoy more time in Europe and save money on airfare by booking this cruise back-to-back with Mediterranean Coastal Hideaways (April 24 - May 3, 2015)!
Cabin prices range from $2,999 (inside stateroom) - $6,199 (penthouse suite), including round trip air from many major cities.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Go Next
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!