University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Cruise down the Seine River, seeing sights such as the Grand Palace and Notre Dame in Paris; spend a day in “The City of Love and Light” exploring on your own.
- In Luxembourg, peruse the traditional Christmas market at the Place d’Armes, indulge in regional specialties and shop for local crafts.
- Tour the stunning sights of Trier, including the Porta Nigra and Bernkastel.
- While in Cochem, visit the Reichsburg Castle, where travelers will enjoy a wine tasting.
- After visiting the historical sites of Cologne, explore its seasonal markets.
- Cruise down the Mosel River and enter the beautiful Rhine Valley.
- Explore Strasbourg, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!