Canada and New England
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoy 10 nights on Crystal Cruises' Symphony.
- Explore the quintessential French city of Quebec; its Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Cruise the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
- Visit Charlottetown on Prince Edward Island, considered to be the birthplace of the Canadian Confederation.
- Stop by the Magdalen Islands, home to white sand beaches and stunning sandstone cliffs.
- While in Halifax, learn about Nova Scotia’s Scottish history.
- The first port back in US waters is Portland, Maine—a colorful cobble-stoned city.
- In Boston, Massachusetts, see firsthand the many historically significant landmarks along Freedom Trail.
- Marvel at the opulent mansions of Newport, Rhode Island, including the Marble House and The Breakers.
Cabins start at $3,735 per person (cruise only).
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: AHI Travel & Crystal Cruise Line
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!