Discovering Eastern Europe
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Tour the revitalized city of Warsaw, including the faithfully restored Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Experience the haunting stillness of the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- Visit the historic buildings and monuments in the Old Town of Krakow, another UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Spend a full day exploring beautiful Budapest, the “Paris of the East.”
- See the magnificence of the grand marble staircase while visiting the Vienna Opera House, a jewel of the Hapsburg Empire.
- Take a drive through the Vienna Woods to visit the medieval abbey of Heiligenkreuz and the spa town of Baden.
- Tour Prague’s Hradcany Castle district, site of the stunning ninth century castle.
$3,595 land only or $5,097 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $702 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $1,195
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!