Italy Lifestyles Exploration
Activity Level: Mildly Active
Tour highlights include:
- Live in apartment-style accommodations in the first-class Hotel & Residence Palazzo Ricasoli in Florence, Italy.
- Take excursions to the charming towns of Siena, Colle di Val díElsa, Cortona, Lucca and Montecarlo.
- Peruse a local market with a local guide.
- Visit the famous Uffizi Gallery, home to one of the most extensive art collections in the world.
- Journey to Castello di Monsanto in the Chianti region and taste the regionís eponymous wine and distinctive olive oils.
- Enjoy a lunch in historic San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Practice your Italian with the locals over delicious Northern Italian meals.
- Participate in educational lectures and seminars that provide a truly comprehensive experience living abroad.
Studio, $5,995, and one bed-room, $6,395, per person
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!