Jewels of the Aegean - Historic Holy Lands
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoy 10 nights on Oceania's Riviera.
- Begin and conclude your trip in cosmopolitan Istanbul, Turkey, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Explore the Cave of the Apocalypse, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on the island of Patmos, Greece.
- Admire the picturesque view of the white stone windmills while exploring the ancient villages in Crete.
- Thereís plenty to do with three days in Jerusalem; visit Galilee, the Jordan River or Nazareth.
- In Limassol, Cyprus, take in the lemon, orange and olive groves.
- Visit the Grand Masterís Palace of Rhodes, Greece, built in the 14th century by the Knights of Rhodes.
- In Ephesus, take a tour of the ancient cityís ruins, including the inspiring amphitheater and the legendary Library of Celsus.
Cabin prices range from $4,299 (inside stateroom) - $8,199 (penthouse suite), including round trip air from many major cities.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruises
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!