University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Grand Danube Passage
Activity Level: Mildly Active
Book by October 1 and save $250 per person!
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoy eight nights on the MS Amadeus Silver.
- Explore the varied architecture displayed in the Prague Castle, which has history dating back to the ninth century.
- Take in the beautiful baroque-styled Melk Abbey, known for its extensive monastic manuscript collection.
- Visit a local farm and the Archbishop’s Palace in the town of Kalocsa.
- Cruise through the awe-inspiring Iron Gate Gorge, one of Europe’s most dramatic natural sites.
- Stroll down Ringstrasse while exploring the gilded city of Vienna.
- Spend an entire day in Sofia and see the highlights of Bulgaria’s capital.
- Throughout the cruise, immerse yourself in local history and culture by attending lectures by local experts.
Land Only, $4,595
Single Supplement: Single supplement waived for solo travelers!
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!