Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Begin and end your trip in cosmopolitan Istanbul, Turkey, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- See the historically rich architecture of Mytilini, Greece.
- Visit the famous ancient city of Ephesus, including the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Relax in Rhodes, the largest of the Twelve Islands, filled with sun and whitewashed towns.
- Wander through the charming shops and outdoor cafes in Bodrum, Turkey.
- Discover the beauty of Lake Voulismeni in Agios Nikolaos, Crete.
- In Santorini, Greece, tour hilltop wineries in the towns of Oia and Fira.
- Explore the 16th-century windmills made from wood and straw in Mykonos, Greece.
- While in Thessaloniki, Greece visit the Paleochristian and Byzantine Monuments of Thessalonika, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and sample the area's olives and feta.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruises
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!