University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Black Sea Sojourn
Activity Level: Moderately Active
FREE PREPAID GRATUITIES FOR VERANDA STATEROOMS & ABOVE IF BOOKED BY JULY 31, 2014!
Tour highlights include:
- Begin and end your trip in cosmopolitan Istanbul, Turkey, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit the 3,000-year-old city of Nessebar, Bulgaria.
- Explore the archaeological and folk museums of Constanta, Romania, as well as a Romanian music and dance performance.
- Experience the magic of vibrant Odessa, Ukraine, and climb the Potemkin Stairs.
- See the remains of a Greek temple, the ruins of a Roman amphitheater and other fascinating sites in Sevastopol, Ukraine.
- Take in Sochi, Russia, home to the XXII Olympic Winter Games in 2014.
- In Batumi, Georgia, visit one of the world’s largest botanical gardens, situated on a cliff overlooking the Black Sea.
- Enjoy the delicious food offered in Sinop, Turkey, such as hamsi pilavi and miroloto.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruises
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!