University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Lewis and Clark
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoy seven nights on the American Empress.
- Begin with a night in Portland, known for its delicious cuisine and unique shops.
- Enjoy seven nights aboard the American Empress, the most elegant riverboat on the Columbia River.
- Admire the Victorian houses in Astoria.
- Learn about the Columbia Gorge at the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center Museum in Stevenson, Washington.
- Explore The Dalles, the end point of the Oregon Trail.
- At Sacajawea State Park, visit the camping site of Lewis and Clark.
- In Clarkston, learn about the area’s Native American history at the Nez Perce National Historic Park.
Cabin prices range from $3,795 - 5,995.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Go Next
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!