Activity Level: Mildly Active
Special UW pricing extended through December 10!
Tour highlights incl
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoy 10 nights on Oceania's Regatta.
- Cruise the Inside Passage, Outside Passage and the Hubbard Glacier.
- Marvel at the stunning Totem Poles in Saxman Village and Totem Bright State Park in Ketchikan.
- Learn about the fascinating history of Wrangell and visit a tribal house on Chief Shakes Island.
- In Juneau, enjoy grilled wild Alaska salmon at the Gold Creek Salmon Bake, which includes an opportunity to pan for gold.
- Walk the charming historic district in Skagway.
- While docked in Sitka, explore one of the oldest native culture collections at the Sheldon Jackson Museum.
- Tour Craigdarroch Castle in Victoria, B.C., Canada—a sprawling Victorian-era mansion.
Cabin prices range from $3,299 (inside stateroom) - $6,899 (penthouse suite), including round trip air from many major cities.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Go Next & Oceania Cruises
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!