University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Cruise the Face of Europe
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Spend 14 nights cruising from Amsterdam to Budapest on the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers.
- In Amsterdam, tour the Royal Palace, the Mint Tower and the Skinny Bridge.
- Stop in Cologne and visit Kölner Dam, the famous 12th-century cathedral.
- Learn about the history of Koblenz and cruise through the Middle Rhine Valley.
- Visit the Residenz in Würzburg, an 18th-century palace once home to the prince-bishops of Würzburg.
- In Kelheim, explore the oldest monastery in Bavaria.
- After taking a tour of Melk’s Benedictine abbey, set sail through Wachau Valley.
- Tour the Imperial Apartments of the Hofburg Palace in Vienna.
- End the trip in Budapest with visits to the Castle District, the Opera House and Fisherman’s Bastion.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!