Cruise the Face of Europe
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by April 15 and save $250 per person!
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoy 14 nights on the Amadeus Silver.
- Cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam on the Danube, Main and Rhine rivers.
- Begin the trip in Budapest with visits to the Castle District, the Opera House and Fisherman’s Bastion.
- Tour the Imperial Apartments of the Hofburg Palace in Vienna.
- After taking a tour of Melk’s Benedictine abbey, set sail through Wachau Valley.
- In Kelheim, explore the oldest monastery in Bavaria.
- Visit the Residenz in Würzburg, an 18th-century palace once home to the prince-bishops of Würzburg.
- Learn about the history of Koblenz and cruise through the Middle Rhine Valley.
- Stop in Cologne and visit Kölner Dam, the famous 12th-century cathedral.
- In Amsterdam, tour the Royal Palace, the Mint Tower and the Skinny Bridge.
Cabin prices range from $4,795-$6,095.
Single Supplement: $995 (limited availability)
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!