Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by December 31 and save $250 per person!
Tour highlights include:
- Ferrara, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is your home for seven nights on this new Alumni Campus Abroad itinerary.
- Visit the Palazzo Ducale, which houses work by Raphael, in Mantua.
- In Venice, explore the Piazza San Marco, the Bridge of Sighs and the Rialto district.
- Visit the backdrop of Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juilet,” in Verona, where travelers will also see the Roman amphitheater.
- While in Bologna, explore the historic medieval market and visit a local cheese farm.
Special Note: Extend this exciting trip to Italy by combining it with our Italian Riviera trip (May 9-17)!
Land Only, $2,695
Single Supplement: $495
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!