Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by December 31 and save $250 per person!
Tour highlights include:
- Take a tour of Athens, including the Acropolis, both UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Spend six nights on the island of Poros, with the first-class New Aegli Hotel as your home base.
- In Nauplia, take in the Palamidi Citadel then continue on to Epidaurus—home to the best-preserved ancient Greek theater, now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- On Mycenae, visit a winery and enjoy local vintages.
- Explore fashionable Hydra, sit at a café and peruse the many shops on this island, where motorized vehicles are not allowed.
- Visit the Corinth Canal, which separates the Peloponnesian peninsula from mainland Greece.
Land Only, $2,595 per person.
Single Supplement: $350
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!