University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Italian Riviera – Alumni Campus Abroad
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Join UW professor Christine Ingebritsen on this small group tour of the mesmerizing Italian Riviera.
Book by December 31 and save $250 per person!
Tour highlights include:
- Sestri Levante is your home for seven nights on this popular Italian itinerary.
- Tour charming Santa Margherita, then cruise to Portofino, a luxury destination and home to the Castello di San Giorgio.
- Explore the walled city of Lucca, home to the Duomo di San Martino, the Church of San Ferdiano and the Church of San Michele.
- In Genoa, take in the view from La Spianata di Castelleto.
- Spend a day discovering the treasures of Cinque Terre.
- In Carrara, visit the quarry where Michelangelo chose his marble.
Special Note: Extend your Italian adventure by combining this trip with our Northern Italy trip (May 20-28)!
Land Only, $2,995 per person.
Single Supplement: Single supplement waived for solo travelers! (Limited Availability)
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!