University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Peru featuring Machu Picchu
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Book by October 1 and save $250 per person!
Tour highlights include:
- In Lima, spend a day touring the city and exploring one of the most fascinating museums in South America; the National Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology and History.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Cuzco, the ancient Incan capital.
- Visit the Andean village and colorful Peruvian market of Chinchero.
- Take a scenic train ride through the Urubamba and Sacred Valleys.
- Spend a day exploring Machu Picchu, an ancient complex of palaces and temples.
Land Only, $3,495
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!