Activity Level: Active
Only 2 spaces left!
Tour highlights include:
- Explore Old Havana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Talk with locals about organic farming at one of Havana's largest cooperative gardens, Organoponico Viviero Alamar.
- See Finca Vigia, the mansion where Ernest Hemingway lived for more than 20 years.
- Take in the colonial architecture of Cienfuegos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Learn about ceramic production at the Casa de la Alfarero.
- Enjoy performances by students at the Santa Clara Music and Performing Arts School.
- Visit Las Terrazas, a small community and nature reserve, designated as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
- Meet with teachers and school administrators in a Havana school and discuss the Cuban educational system.
Approximately $5,399 per person from Miami
Single Supplement: Approximately $900
Operator: Go Next
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!