South American Tapestry
Activity Level: Moderately Active
We have a single traveler looking for a roommate on this tour. Please call us at 206-685-9276 if you would consider sharing accommodations.
Tour highlights include:
- Begin your adventure in Santiago, Chile with a city tour.
- In the acclaimed wine region of Maipo Valley, settle in for a private wine tour and tasting.
- Meet Chilean cowboys, watch a rodeo demonstration and enjoy a traditional asado-style (barbeque) dinner.
- Board a catamaran and ride across Lake Todos Los Santos to Puella.
- Spend two nights on the shore of Lake Nahuel Huapi, enjoying the views of the surrounding Argentinian national park.
- Get to know Buenos Aires while touring the city and taking in an evening tango show.
- Enjoy guided hikes around Iguazu Falls, a great natural wonder.
- In Rio de Janeiro, visit Corcovado Hill, the 2,329-foot peak topped by the Christ the Redeemer statue.
$6,695 land only or $7,347 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $552 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $1,595
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!