University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Activity Level: Mildly Active
Book by September 3 and save $250 per person!
Tour highlights include:
- Explore the ancient city of Sigiriya, built as a citadel by a fifth century king.
- Visit a family-owned terra cotta factory to see how this age-old tradition continues today.
- See the elephants at Minneriya National Park.
- Savor the local Sri Lankan cuisine after a cooking demonstration.
- During a visit to a tea plantation, learn about the local tea export industry.
- Keep an eye out for wildlife during game drives through Yala National Park.
- Take a tour by tuk tuk through Galle, a 16th century city built by Portuguese explorers.
- Enjoy a performance of traditional Sri Lankan music and dance.
Land Only $3,895 per person
Single Supplement: $995
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!