University of Washington Alumni Association
Meet. Learn. Cheer. Travel. Act.
Costa Rica & Panama Canal
Activity Level: Mildly Active
Book by December 31 and save $250 per person!
Tour highlights include:
- Spend seven nights aboard the Variety Voyager, an ocean yacht with superlative service.
- Stop at the Curu Wildlife Refuge, home to white and black sand beaches as well as an array of exotic wildlife.
- Look for dolphins, turtles and humpback whales on Tortuga Island.
- In Panama, see the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Isla de Coiba.
- Go snorkeling off Granito de Oro.
- Enjoy the San Blas Islands, an archipelago of 378 islands, of which 49 are inhabited by the local Kuna people.
- Transit the 51-mile Panama Canal and learn about this eighth wonder of the world.
Cruise Only program starting at $2,990.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: AHI Travel
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!