Mystical Andes & Majestic Fjords
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Enjoy 20 nights on Oceania's Regatta.
- Explore interesting ports of call in Peru, Chile, Argentina and the Falkland Islands.
- Spend an afternoon taking in the unique mix of European and native architecture in Arequipa, Peru.
- In Coquimbo, Chile, activities range from a drive through Elqui Valley or a visit to Tabali Vineyard, where travelers will enjoy a tour and wine tasting.
- Explore colorful Valparaiso, selected as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2003.
- Take in the stunning Chilean Fjords while relaxing at sea.
- Tour a sheep farm or observe Magellanic penguins in Punta Arenas, Chile.
- Venture to Tierra del Fuego in Ushuaia, Argentina via train or horseback and take in the province’s beautiful scenery.
- Take a tour from Montevideo to Punta del Este, Uruguay, where the sun rises and sets in the same waters because of its unique location.
Cabin prices range from $5,999 (inside stateroom) - $11,599 (penthouse suite), including round trip air from many major cities.
Single Supplement: TBA
Operator: Go Next
Click here for a complete list of Oceania Cruises that UW is sponsoring.
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!