Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Explore Istanbul and see sights like the Roman Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia and Topkapi.
- Discover the archaeological sites of Troy.
- Visit the World War I Allied cemeteries at Gallipoli.
- Travel back to 1300 BC on a tour of Ephesus, the world’s best-preserved classical city.
- Sail in style aboard privately chartered gulet yachts.
- Cruise the Turkish coast, stopping along the way to swim, snorkel or sunbathe at the Sunken Baths of Cleopatra.
- Spend three nights in the Mediterranean resort of Antalya.
Optional Extension: Cappadocia and Ankara, 5 days/4 nights
Approximately $4,892 from Seattle.
Single Supplement: Approximately $995.
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!