Costa Rica's Natural Heritage
Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Visit the world’s largest volcanic crater in Poás Volcano National Park.
- Learn about Costa Rica’s coffee making industry at the Doka Coffee Estate.
- In the Arenal Region, visit a local elementary school and participate in a cultural exchange with young students.
- Take a hike through the Luna Nueva private rain forest reserve.
- Spend three exciting days at the Monteverde Cloud Forest; activities include guided tours to the Hummingbird Gallery and the Bat Jungle, as well as a visit through the hanging bridges Sky Walk.
- Enjoy a boat tour on the Tempisque River in Guanacaste, home to one of the world’s last tropical dry forests and the habitat of monkeys, iguanas, sloths and crocodiles.
$2,695 land only or $3,581 with group air from Seattle (air price includes $286 in taxes and fees)
Single Supplement: $895
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!