Activity Level: Moderately Active
Tour highlights include:
- Tour the Soweto district of Johannesburg and visit Nelson Mandela’s home, now a museum.
- Listen to the thunder of and feel the spray from spectacular Victoria Falls.
- Take an elephant-back safari through the bush in the Victoria Falls Private Game Reserve.
- Enjoy multiple game drives and boat safaris in Chobe National Park.
- Attend an evening "Boma" and watch a traditional dance performance.
- Spend three nights at the intimate Zambezi Royal Lodge, located on the edge of remote Lower Zambezi National Park.
Approximately $7,857 from Seattle.
Single Supplement: Approximately $995.
Operator: Odysseys Unlimited
Friends & family are welcome—you don't have to be a UW graduate to travel with UW Alumni Tours!